You’ve decided to host an event in a luxury suite for a sporting event or concert. If it is your first time renting a suite, the process can feel daunting. How do you make sure you’re not getting ripped off? How do you ensure that it will be a great experience for your guests? Here are five questions you should consider:
- How much does the suite cost including any hidden fees or taxes? Some companies will quote a low price initially, only to tack on a 20% “service fee” on the back-end. Make sure the quote you receive includes all fees.
- Does the suite include a food and beverage credit and if not, how much should I budget for catering? For the vast majority of suites, you have to pay extra for in-suite catering. The cost of catering at each stadium is different (NFL suites tend to be the most expensive), so be sure to inquire about how much to budget for food and drinks.
- What is the capacity of the suite and can I purchase additional “standing room only” tickets? Be sure the suite is large enough to house all the members of your group. Many suites offer the option to purchase additional standing room tickets (“SROs”) to increase the number of guests you can invite.
- Is the event date going to be convenient for my guests? Consider the day of the week and time of the year for your event. If you plan to entertain clients, keep in mind that Monday-Thursday events are often the preferred days for business entertainment, particularly for MLB, NHL, and NBA games.
- How can I make the event extra special for my guests? Just inviting your guests to a luxury suite at a sporting event or concert is special. But if you want to go above and beyond, you can inquire about ways to make the experience extra special, such as having a famous former player in the suite during the event.
At Suite Experience Group, we pride ourselves on being transparent and reliable with your suite booking and we’re standing by to assist when you are ready to plan your next event in a luxury suite.