Working at Suite Experience Group
Suite Experience Group is the leading marketplace to buy and sell luxury suites to sporting events and concerts. Every day at SEG we are working hard to make it easier to rent a suite and further our vision of an efficient, transparent, fair, and safe luxury suite marketplace. Just like Airbnb has made it easier for guests to rent a homeowner’s house for a night, we have made it easier for clients to rent a luxury suite for a sporting event or concert. A key differentiator of our business is our ability to provide white-glove customer service to our clients throughout the suite reservation process.
We are a small, dynamic, close-knit team with offices in Silicon Valley and New York City. We set ambitious goals and then work together as a team to achieve them. We believe that hard work and having fun go together.
Outside Sales Director
Suite Experience Group is looking to hire our first Outside Sales Director (“HUNTER”) dedicated to prospecting new business. The role will report directly to our President and become a core member of our small but mighty team. In this role you will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities through a combination of prospecting new clients, leveraging existing relationships, and general networking. We are looking for a self-starter with a HUNTER mentality; someone who brings creativity and innovation to identifying and penetrating new lead sources.
All SEG team members wear many different hats – as such, we are looking for a candidate that is highly achievement-oriented and adaptable, with a capacity to understand the SEG vision and adjust responsibilities accordingly.
This role will have a performance-based compensation structure that is highly commission-based with uncapped upside. Based on the market traction SEG has already established, it is anticipated that the candidate who fills this role will be well-compensated from Year 1.
- Conduct market research to determine best prospects to convert into clients
- Plan and execute lead generation strategies
- Establish relationships with key decision makers in various organizations to understand and deliver on their corporate entertainment objectives
- Expand sales in existing accounts
- Respond to existing customer needs via phone and email
- Uphold excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Assist with improving marketing/business develop campaigns and lead value
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for driving new sales!
There is no such thing as a routine day at Suite Experience Group and you will have a big say in the projects that you work on.
Skills & Prior Experience
- Genuine passion for selling
- Scrappiness and determination
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: outbound sales, business development, lead generation, growth marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven commitment to hard work throughout your life and career
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
- Interest in growing businesses and making money
- Experience in the sports industry
- Experience in corporate hospitality
We expect candidates for this role to have a demonstrated history of excelling at whatever you put your mind to. Past sales and lead generation experience (and success) are a must. Strong organizational skills should be matched with an ability to quickly change-direction based on the needs of the business.
Passion for office golf, darts, or cornhole is not required but may be the deciding factor if two candidates are otherwise equal.
Working Hours and Location
This role is for our Silicon Valley office in San Mateo, CA just 20 miles south of San Francisco. We are not a typical 9 to 5 culture… we work hard and play hard. The number of physical hours in the office are less important than getting things done efficiently and having a strong work ethic and desire to perform, including working nights and weekends when needed.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected], tell us why this job appeals to you and why you would be a great fit. Please also attach your resume. Feel free to mention or link to anything else you are proud to have been a part of that might be relevant to this role.
and you think you could make an impact at SEG, we'd love to hear from you.
Please email us at [email protected] and tell us more about yourself.