Working at Suite Experience Group
Suite Experience Group is the leading marketplace to buy and sell luxury suites to sporting events and concerts. Every day at SEG we are working hard to make it easier to rent a suite and further our vision of an efficient, transparent, fair, and safe luxury suite marketplace. Just like Airbnb has made it easier for guests to rent a homeowner’s house for a night, we have made it easier for clients to rent a luxury suite for a sporting event or concert. A key differentiator of our business is our ability to provide white-glove customer service to our clients throughout the suite reservation process.
We are a small, dynamic, close-knit team with offices in Silicon Valley and New York City. We set ambitious goals and then work together as a team to achieve them. We believe that hard work and having fun go together.
Client Services and Operations Associate
Our business is growing rapidly, and our customer service and operational needs have grown accordingly. We are looking to hire our first Client Services and Operations Associate dedicated to supporting clients and assisting with post sale suite logistics. This will be a dynamic role with wide-ranging duties. The role will report directly to our VP of Sales and become a core member of our small but mighty team. Excellent customer service is critical to our success and you will lead our post-sale communication with clients to assist them in coordinating ticket delivery, catering orders, and other key requests. All SEG team members wear many different hats – as such, we are looking for a candidate that is highly achievement-oriented and adaptable, with a capacity to understand the SEG vision and adjust responsibilities accordingly.
Suite Experience Group values a performance-based compensation structure. In a nascent industry with high growth potential, this role offers an opportunity to participate in significant revenue upside.
- Design and implement more efficient methods and processes for handling all post-sale activities, particularly ticket shipment processes and catering orders
- Manage all ticketing logistics (sourcing, packaging, and distributing tickets and related material to clients)
- Assist with the placement of catering orders
- Make sales – everyone at SEG is a salesperson in some capacity, and as you build relationships with clients, we will ask you to assist with sales
- Respond to customer needs via phone and email
- Uphold excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Nurture relationships with new and current vendors, service providers, and stakeholders
- Assist in managing website content
There is no such thing as a routine day at Suite Experience Group and you will have a big say in the projects that you work on.
Skills & Prior Experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: hospitality, customer service or sales support
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and spend your time wisely
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively with sometimes demanding clients
- Proven commitment to hard work throughout your life and career
- Willingness to work, as needed, on weekends or off-business hours
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- Interest in entrepreneurship
- Customer service experience in a luxury industry or service industry
- Interest in improving/developing operational procedures
We expect candidates for this role to have a demonstrated history of excelling at whatever you put your mind to. Past marketing, social media, and operations experience is a plus. Strong organizational skills should be matched with an ability to quickly change-direction based on the needs of the business.
A passion for office golf and cornhole is not required but may be the deciding factor if two candidates are otherwise equal.
Working Hours and Location
This role is for our Silicon Valley office in San Mateo. We are not a typical 9 to 5 culture… we work hard and play hard. The number of physical hours in the office are less important than getting things done efficiently, and having a strong work ethic and desire to perform, including working nights and weekends when needed.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected], tell us why this job appeals to you and why you would be a great fit. Please also attach your resume. Feel free to mention or link to anything else you are proud to have been a part of that might be relevant to this role.
Full Stack Engineer
Our business is growing rapidly, and our technical needs are growing accordingly. We are looking to hire our first engineer, who will report directly to our CTO and become a core member of our small but mighty team. This position is for our New York office in the Financial District.
Technology is interwoven into everything we do and is one of our key differentiators in a fast-evolving industry. This role will work side by side with our CTO, helping to shape the future of this niche industry and beyond. Your responsibilities will likely vary day-to-day, so it's paramount that you are able to switch gears when needed and prioritize your time and energy.
Suite Experience Group utilizes a performance-based compensation structure to keep our employees' interests aligned. In a nascent industry with high growth potential, this role offers an opportunity to make a direct impact on the business and industry while participating in significant revenue upside too.
Some days you may be building new features, others you may be squashing bugs. Some days you may be improving SQL queries, others you may be building a new UI. You'll need to be flexible and ready to tackle our most pressing technical challenges each day, whatever those challenges may be.
Skills & Prior Experience
- Positive, hardworking attitude
- High level of intellectual horsepower
- Passion for solving problems
- Ability to prioritize and spend your time wisely
- Collaborative, team player mentality
- Thorough understanding of web technology and web development
- We do not require previous experience or knowledge of sports, sports entertainment, hospitality, or ticketing
- Interest in or skill in designing and building user interfaces
- Detailed technical experience in improving SEO ranking
- Expertise in data modeling or systems architecture
Working Hours and Location
This role is for our New York office in the Financial District. We are not a typical 9 to 5 culture… we work hard and play hard. The number of physical hours in the office are less important than getting things done efficiently, and having a strong work ethic and desire to perform, including working nights and weekends when needed.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] introducing yourself and attach your resume. If applicable, please link to projects you’ve worked on, your GitHub account, or anything else you are proud to have been a part of that might be relevant to this role.
and you think you could make an impact at SEG, we'd love to hear from you.
Please email us at [email protected] and tell us more about yourself.