Fans across North America will be able to see one of Mexico’s most successful bands, Banda MS, perform live in venues throughout the country. Banda MS is made up of 12 talented musicians, including a number of the original group members when the band was first formed in 2003. The bands most popular song “Sin Evidencias” helped to put the group on the Latin American and North American music map.
Experience this dynamic group live from your own private luxury suite. Luxury suites will include high-end food and beverage offerings and will provide optimal views of the stage. Luxury suite availability for Banda MS will vary by venue – to get more information about upcoming shows reach out to a Suite Experience Group representative at (800) 592–7043.
- The band was founded in 2003 by brothers Sergio and Alberto Lizárraga
- The MS in “Banda MS” stands for Mazatlán, Sinaloa where the band was formed
- Banda MS is comprised of more than 12 musicians, featuring a number of vocalists, trumpet players, clarinet players, and drum players
- The bands most successful album to date “Que Bendicion,” reached number one on the Billboard Latin album chart in the United States
- The band has received 3 Billboard Latin Music Awards, 1 for Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year (Duo or Group) and 2 for Regional Mexican Song of the Year
- Banda MS' first concert in the United States was on February 12, 2016 at the Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie where they received an award for their song "Solo Con Verte"
“No me Pidas Perdón”
“Háblame de Ti”
“Solo Con Verte”
“Me Vas a Extrañar”
“Tengo Que Colgar”
“Es Tuyo Mi Amor”
“Las Cosas No Se Hacen Así”
“El Color De Tus Ojos”
"Mejor Me Alejo”
Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA, US – Honda Center, Anaheim, CA, US – Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US – Amway Center, Orlando, FL, US – Capital One Arena, Washington, DC, US – Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI, US