The Puerto Rican singer, Bad Bunny, is bringing his Latin flare to venues all throughout North America. Bad Bunny was originally a bagger at a supermarket in Puerto Rico before he was discovered as a singer and signed to a record label. Concert goers can expect to hear all of Bad Bunny’s latest hits and to be wowed by his bold and brash melodies.
Nothing compares to hearing the Latin rapper live from your own private luxury suite. Enjoy the songs that made the hip-hopper famous all while experiencing the highest end food and beverage offerings. Luxury suite availability will vary depending on day of performance and venue. Reach out to your Suite Experience Group representative for any and all Bad Bunny luxury suite inquiries.
- Birth Date - March 10, 1994
- Genres - Latin Trap, Reggaeton
- 2019 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game Participant
- 2017 - MTV Video Music Awards Winner for "I Like It" for the Song of the Summer
- 2018 - Latin American Music Awards winner for Artist of the Year and winner of Favorite Urban Song for his song "Mayores"
- 2019 - Billboard Music Awards winner for Top Latin Song of the Year for his song "Te Bote"
- 2019 - Telemundo's Tu Musica Urban Awards winner for Video of the Year for his song "Te Bote"
“Solo de Mi”
Chase Center, San Francisco, CA, US – AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami, FL, US – Prudential Center, Newark, NJ, US – State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA, US – Toyota Center, Houston, TX, US – Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY, US – Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL, US