Super Bowl XLIX is coming to the desert. It will be held at the University of Phoenix Stadium home of the Arizona Cardinals. If you’re looking to book a private suite, book early!
What We Learned From The Past?
With a limited of number of luxury suites at the University of Phoenix Stadium, the best locations will be grabbed first. We saw that at MetLife Stadium last year. There’s only a limited number of suites still available.
We already know pricing for this year’s Super Bowl(See Below). In the past, we’ve seen prices go up after the two teams are announced to play in the big game. That’s why purchasing a Super Bowl suite now will assure you the best price.
How much should you expect to pay?
- Corner End Zone Suite: $285,000 – $295,000
- 5 Yard Line Suite: $335,000 – $345,000
- 35 Yard Line Suite: $460,000 – $470,000
What’s included in your luxury suite?
- Twenty tickets to the game, 24×7 personal driver, premium in-suite catering and Super Bowl XLIX gear. Whether you are entertaining clients, celebrating a special occasion or getting together with family and friends, a luxury suite will give you an intimate environment for the biggest game of the year.
Want To Upgrade Your Super Bowl XLIX Package?
- Get VIP access to the Rolling Stones Party on Saturday of Super Bowl weekend. From table service to unlimited bottles, you’ll be experiencing Super Bowl weekend like a celebrity. National recording artists will be performing live, meet and greets will be available with Hollywood celebrities and athletes.
- How about tickets in a suite on the 16th hole of the Phoenix Open. You will be right in the middle of the loudest hole on the PGA Tour. Fully catered for your entire group. You choose the day you want to be there!
- Looking to play golf during Super Bowl weekend? We already reserved tee times at some of the top golf courses near the University of Phoenix Stadium. Just tell us what day you want to play.
For more information on making your Super Bowl experience unforgettable, click here!